Top 5 Reasons to Choose MikroTik for Fixed Wireless Access
MikroTik are a routing platform manufacturer that boast a varied catalogue of multi-purpose wireless devices. With a mission to make existing Internet technologies faster, more powerful, and more accessible to a wider range of users, MikroTik supports a wide range of fixed wireless connectivity requirements.
So why is MikroTik the best solution for your fixed wireless needs?
Here are our top 5 reasons:
- Value for Money - Our top reason to choose MikroTik for your fixed wireless needs is the value for money that they provide. Not only are MikroTik networking devices flexible, but they also provide a fantastic price point with the quality to match.
- Fibre-Like Speeds - If you are looking for a ground breaking solution which offers Fibre speed and quality for a fraction of the price, MikroTik have devices that provide a stable and fast link for distances of 1500 metres or more.
- Suitable for Remote Areas - MikroTik have a diverse range of devices for remote locations that are within cellular network coverage areas and enable you to provide last mile connectivity internet access where nothing else is available.
- Simple Installation - MikroTik devices are known for being lightweight and very easy to mount to any outdoor structure, making them a great overall choice for your fixed wireless needs.
- Aesthetic Product Design - Many of the MikroTik networking devices feature an aesthetic design, giving them an advantage over competitors.
With such a varied catalogue, it can be challenging to make the right choice, take a look at our top MikroTik fixed wireless device recommendations below:
MikroTik LHG 2G/3G/LTE Kit (LHG and R11e-LTE Mini PCI-e)
MikroTik's LHG LTE kit is a device for remote locations that are within cellular network coverage. Mount it outdoors, on a pole, mast or any high enough structure, and connect even…
MikroTik Supporting Products and Accessories
To support the versatile MikroTik range, there are also accompanying products and accessories which can be used in a variety of networking deployments. Accessories include mounting kits, designed for use with MikroTik backhaul devices and coax pigtails that can be used to connect any radio and antenna with corresponding connectors.
MS Distribution are master distributors of MikroTik – please contact our sales team today on +44 (0) 1295 220 330 to discuss the MikroTik range or to place your order.