New RADWIN Jet Duo 5GHz: Ultra Capacity
We are excited to announce that new RADWIN Jet Duo 5GHz, a 1.5Gbps dual carrier base station with beamforming antenna, is available to order now. Delivering unmatched reliability in harsh unlicensed spectrum, Jet Duo 5 GHz is the ideal solution for dense areas that demand ultra-high capacity.
JET DUO 5GHz - Unmatched Service Reliability
JET DUO 5GHz is a dual carrier base station that encapsulates independent beamforming antennas per each individual carrier to provide up to 1.5Gbps. A dual carrier beamforming base station allows for maximum interference immunity to extract highest available capacity while securing minimal tower space and cost.
By supporting dual carriers in a single compact unit, JET DUO 5 GHz eliminates the costs associated with the deployment of multiple single-carrier base stations. A dual-carrier outdoor base station reduces:
- Tower space and rental costs
- Cabling (single fibre cable)
- Traffic aggregator data ports
Other Key Benefits of The New Jet Duo 5GHz Include:
- Up to QAM 256, 2 x 10 / 20 / 40 / 80MHz
- Support up to 128 customers
- WAN Interfaces: Fiber (SFP) and GbE
- Backward compatible with RADWIN Subscriber Unit install base
- Network synchronization via built-in GPS
- Supports FCC 5.1 -5.8 GHz and IC 5.4-5.8GHz, including the DFS bands
- Available in the ETSI regulation and supports the full 5.4 – 5.8 GHz band.
What JET DUO 5GHz Can Do For You?
With unmatched service reliability, RADWIN Jet Duo 5GHz provide fast, stable and safe connectivity for dense areas that demand ultra-high capacity. This makes the Jet Duo 5GHz ideal as backhaul for WiFi access points, residential broadband for triple play services, fibre-like access for enterprises and more.
The launch of the NEW RADWIN Jet Duo 5GHz provides the ability to achieve greater bandwidth capacity you need with next-generation advancements, paving the way for even better performance connectivity. For more information on the product, please contact our friendly sales team on +44 (0) 1295 220 330 or [email protected]