Top 5 Reasons to Choose MikroTik for Networking
Founded in 1996, MikroTik are a router software and hardware manufacturer that boast a varied catalogue of multi-purpose wireless devices. With a range of networking options that can cover everything from small office and home use (SOHO) up to larger and more demanding networks and infrastructures, MikroTik have a wide range of products to suit your networking needs.
So why is MikroTik the best solution for your networking needs?
Here are our top 5 reasons
- Highly Configurable - MikroTik devices are designed to offer the highest level of functional control and flexibility.
- Value - Not only are MikroTik networking devices flexible, but they also provide cost effective carrier-grade routing and network management solutions.
- Easy to Manage - MikroTik devices feature easy to manage configuration backup and restoration processes to give you peace of mind when managing your devices.
- Enterprise Ready - Strong and powerful, MikroTik networking devices are perfectly adapted to work within an enterprise environment from SOHO up to far more demanding networks.
- Aesthetic Product Design - Many of the MikroTik networking devices feature an aesthetic design and are also easy to mount where required.
With such a varied catalogue, it can be challenging to make the right choice, take a look at our top MikroTik networking device recommendations below:
MikroTik RouterBOARD hAP AC Lite RB952UI-5AC2ND with Tower Case
Compact Home Access Point Perfect for Client Premises The MikroTik hAP ac lite TC (RB952Ui-5ac2nD) is a compact router with 5x Ethernet Ports and 802.11ac Dual-Band wireless…
MikroTik RouterBOARD RB951Ui-2HnD Wireless SOHO Access Point
Affordable, Feature-Rich Access Point The MikroTik RouterBOARD RB951Ui-2HnD is a compact wireless router, perfect for use in a small office or home office (SOHO) environment.…
MikroTik Supporting Products and Accessories
To support the versatile MikroTik range, there are also accompanying products and accessories which can be used in a variety of networking deployments. Accessories include mounting kits, designed for use with MikroTik backhaul devices and coax pigtails that can be used to connect any radio and antenna with corresponding connectors.
MS Distribution are master distributors of MikroTik – please contact our sales team today on +44 (0) 1295 220 330 to discuss the MikroTik range or to place your order.