Maximise Your Wireless Connectivity Opportunities With CCTV Providers
Connecting CCTV and security equipment once meant unavoidable and substantial infrastructure costs, along with time-consuming manual deployment and management processes.
With the Siklu MultiHaul and EtherHaul Hundred series you can leverage the licence free and lightly licenced V-band to deliver reliable connectivity with 99.999% link availability by operating over the uncongested 60GHz frequency.
The global IP CCTV Camera Systems is set to reach USD 18.6 Million by 2025 with the CAGR of 19.8% (Brandessence Market Research), primarily due to a significant rise in advanced security technologies and a shift from analogue surveillance to digital cloud-manged camera solutions.
With a continual increase in deployed equipment, CCTV providers are frequently looking for ways to reduce their unpredictable infrastructure costs. A Siklu fixed wireless solution can offer a range of significant benefits:
- Flexibility – Without the worry of how to extend fixed lines to the desired location, cameras can be optimally positioned for their purpose. In addition, footage can also be backhauled to nearly any location.
- Cost effective – A Siklu solution is more cost effective than utilising fixed lines, as it doesn’t require interference with its surroundings (such as the need to dig trenches to lay new cable).
- Faster deployment– Fixed lines can take months to install and have the potential for many complications, but a wireless solution can go where you need it when you need it.
- Resilient – Fixed lines are prone to interference and breakages, so CCTV systems are vulnerable to disruption too, whereas wireless connectivity does not rely on a physical connection so is more resilient. This also helps to reduce maintenance costs.
- Mobility– If CCTV equipment needs to be redeployed, this process is much more straightforward as the wireless network can also be redeployed where a fixed line service cannot. This not only increases flexibility further but also reduces budgetary commitments.
Moreover, significant advancements in fixed wireless solutions are enabling more sophisticated CCTV equipment to operate and be handled with ease. Ultra 4K HD technology is paving the way for the future of the CCTV systems, providing vastly improved high-resolution image quality. Utilising wireless connections can handle these increased data rate and bandwidth requirements comfortably, regardless of location.
Introducing Siklu Solution Ranges Ideal for Connecting CCTV and Security Equipment:
Siklu MultiHaul Series For Security Applications
Intended as a wireless fibre backup, extension, or replacement, these radios offer a combination of high performance and low latency that make them ideal for demanding connectivity such as CCTV and security applications.
Siklu EtherHaul Hundred Series For Security Applications
The Hundred range of EtherHaul radios offers a range of capacities and corresponding distances supported. All radios in this family are TDD/FDD based, and use Siklu’s patented OFDM Modem designed for mmWave at 60 – 70Ghz.
If you are interested in finding out how Siklu’s wireless connectivity solutions can help you to improve your CCTV deployments, please get in touch with a member of our team today. As well as offering premier distribution capabilities, MS Distribution boasts an industry-leading technical support team who can help you to specify and configure the best-fit solution: Contact our sales team today on +44 (0) 1295 220 330