Ubiquiti UEWA - Enterprise Wireless Admin Training Course
Formerly known as the Ubiquiti UniFi Certified Admin (UUCA). The UEWA course provides technical training that addresses the flexibility of UniFi as a managed wireless solution, including tailoring to specific applications or installs. Helping engineers to avoid common issues and learning the fine details of the UniFi controller's functionality. This course will greatly decrease installation time and allow you to get the most out of the UniFi platform to suit your business model.
The Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin training course is ideal for corporate and public area roaming network providers, hotspot providers and those delivering caravan park solutions.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to UBNT, Enterprise Wireless & UniFi
- WLAN Fundamentals
- WLAN Planning
- Basic Adoption & Configuration
- Analytics and Monitoring
- Advanced Adoption & Configuration
- Guest Portal Integration & Customisation
What will you need?
As a prerequisite to joining this course, each attendee will need to have:
- A basic knowledge of networking
- A laptop with Microsoft XP or later, or a Macbook with OSX installed
- 2x Ethernet cables (min 1m)
What will it cost?
The full two day course, including the evening networking meal, is just £320 + VAT. Accommodation is not included in this cost.
What will you get?
The price includes:
- All training materials
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch and refreshments
- Exclusive MS Distribution UK offer
- Evening meal with our Directors and Technical staff along with fellow training course attendees.
Please ensure that your dietary and access requirements are filled in when submitting your order. If you need to make any changes to this information after submitting your form, please email [email protected]
Delivering the course will be Pawel Cieplinski, a highly experienced wireless engineer and consultant from IP-Pro based in Poland. As a certified trainer for both MikroTik and Ubiquti Networks, Pawel has a broad range of theoretical and practical experience in wireless systems, including:
- Designing and deploying hotspot networks
- Designing and deploying ISP and Application specific wireless networks in Poland and UK
- Participating in advanced research wireless projects Wireless Project including:
- Eu-MESH - European research project whose goal was to develop software modules for self configuring and self healing wifi mesh networks
- Synchronising in-flight entertainment data in Boeing Airplanes using WiMAX, WiFi and 3G
- Creator of WISPCASTS.COM, a networking video tutorial website
- Teaching over 100 MikroTik and Ubiquiti classes all around the world including; United Kingdom, Poland, UAE, Iraq, Bangladesh, India and Singapore
Banbury House Hotel
23-31 Oxford Road
Phone: +44(0)1295 259361
E-mail: [email protected]
Payment and Cancellation Information
Our standard payment terms is that payment is taken at booking unless otherwise stated. If payment by invoice has been previously agreed, the payment needs to be made 14 days from the date of invoice or 1 week prior to the course start date, whichever is sooner.
Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your course the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date - no charge
- Two to four weeks prior to the course - 50% of the course fee
- Less than one week prior to the course - full fee
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
If you do not attend a course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
All course fees are subject to the current VAT.