Ubiquiti UniFi UXG-Pro Dual-WAN Security Gateway
Ubiquiti UniFi UXG-Pro Dual-WAN security gateway designed to protect medium to large-sized networks with enterprise-class firewall configuration and threat management features
The UniFi Next-generation Gateway Pro (UXG Pro) is a powerful security gateway that delivers a versatile networking interface and enterprise-class threat management functionality to medium to large-sized networks. The UXG Pro is equipped with (2) WAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) that provide failover support, as well as (2) LAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) to provide the high-speed connectivity needed to support the most bandwidth-intensive applications.
It also excels as a complete network security solution, offering a full suite of threat mitigation features, including deep packet inspection (DPI), intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and layered firewall configuration. The UXG Pro can be paired with a Cloud Key Plus to create a highly powerful and secure deployment that can be fully managed with the UniFi Network application (web/mobile).
The quoted wireless specification is given as the maximum radio performance. Achievable range and throughput will vary depending on the regional regulations where the radio is deployed.
Regional regulations must be observed when deploying radio equipment. More info
- 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- (2) WAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+) with failover support
- (2) LAN ports (GbE RJ45 and 10G SFP+)
- Enterprise-class DPI, IPS/IDS, and layered firewall configuration
- Power redundancy when connected to the UniFi SmartPower RPS (sold separately)
- SmartPower outlet (125VAC/2A) for an external modem
- 1U-sized, rack-mountable device