Ubiquiti UniFi UF-WiFi6 High-Performance WiFi 6 GPON CPE
Ubiquiti Unifi UF-WiFi6High-Performance WiFi 6 GPON CPE
The UFiber WiFi6 GPON CPE (UF WiFi6) is a point-to-multipoint WiFi 6 device that creates high-speed GPON connections capable of reaching a 2.4 Gbps downstream rate and 1.2 Gbps upstream rate.
The UF WiFi6 has (4) GbE RJ45 LAN ports and (1) GPON WAN port to connect a local fiber line. It also excels at establishing reliably strong, long-distance fiber links up to 20 kilometers, allowing you to extend your service range and build your customer base.
The quoted wireless specification is given as the maximum radio performance. Achievable range and throughput will vary depending on the regional regulations where the radio is deployed.
Regional regulations must be observed when deploying radio equipment. More info
- 2x2, high-efficiency WiFi 6
- 2.4 GHz band (2x2 MIMO) with a 300 Mbps radio rate
- 5 GHz band (2x2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) with a 1.2 Gbps radio rate
- 2.4 Gbps max downstream line rate
- 1.2 Gbps max upstream line rate
- Establishes GPON links up to 20 km
- Powerful Layer 2/3 management features
- (1) GPON WAN port
- (4) GbE RJ45 LAN ports
- Powered with the included power adapter or passive PoE
- Internal WiFi 6 (802.11ax) antennas