Ubiquiti UniFi UISP-R Gigabit PoE Router
Ubiquiti UniFi Uisp-R Gigabit PoE Router for MicroPoP Applications.
Ideal for wireless ISP (WISP) deployments, the UISP™ Router is a fanless PoE router featuring (8) GbE RJ45 ports and (1) 1G SFP port for an additional fiber uplink option. The UISP Router provides a cost-effective routing solution for WISPs looking to quickly and inexpensively deliver Gigabit wireless speeds to their customers.
With its hefty 110W total PoE supply, the UISP Router delivers substantial power to every radio in your service network. The UISP Router is managed with the UISP application, a centralized platform where you can monitor and manage all of your UISP devices.
The quoted wireless specification is given as the maximum radio performance. Achievable range and throughput will vary depending on the regional regulations where the radio is deployed.
Regional regulations must be observed when deploying radio equipment. More info
- (8) GbE RJ45 ports with 27V passive PoE that support 2-pair and 4-pair modes
- (1) 1G SFP port
- 110W PoE supply when powered with the included AC/DC adapter
- Fanless, thermal cooling for silent operation
- Wall-mountable (kit included)
- Easy, Bluetooth-powered setup via the UISP Mobile app